Support

Open search

I buy Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5 g

Highlighted
SOLVED
Observer

I buy a Samsung s20 ultra 5 g I claim free watch from offer the claim was submitted but I don’t receive any email or answers when I can get my watch from Samsung ...someone have same problem ? I send email to Samsung no answers anymore from Samsung 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Did you also have a tracking number?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
you have to wait for your reply it can take a week or so. make sure you filled in all the information too or you will not qualify
Highlighted
Did you also have a tracking number?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

No I don’t get ...on sait say only claim submitted 

Highlighted
If your claim goes through successfully you will be given a tracking number. I suggest you make another claim and start from the beginning as it would seem you have missed something out. I will check back here incase you need more help.
Highlighted
how u do the claim for the watch plz?
Highlighted
how I do the claim plz?
Highlighted
You have to submit your invoice and email saying of your proof of purchase of you phone on the Samsung website thats what I did they will then confirm if its gone through and send you an email when you will receive your watch through the post.
Highlighted
I got a tracking number but still no sign
has anyone received a watch
how long did it take
it will take up to 45 days to arrive, so you have to wait. you can always track your claim by adding your tracking number and email in here https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watchactive/en-GB
Top Liked Authors