Support

Open search

Has your S20 Ultra camera glass cracked?

Highlighted
Navigator

It looks like S20U's issues continue to pile on. Now with reports that the xamera glass is shattering for no reason..

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-ultra-design-flaw-rear-camera-glass-break/

184 REPLIES 184
Highlighted

Samsung customer ref. no. **********

Highlighted
Hello, my S20Ultra camera has just cracked and created a hole. I got the phone in May and had no issues. Tonight I was playing a game on my phone then put it down on the sofa to watch TV. when I next picked it up it had a crack in it. I never knew this was an issue with this phone and am.wondering what my next steps are. I think a trip to the Samsung store is needed to see how I proceed or what the costs will be.
Highlighted

Shattered camera glass no impact. No insurance will cover it. They claim it doesn't interfere with the working of the phone and that it is cosmetic but thats a lie because now my images show shattered lens. Two cracks right across.  Just bought this phone outright over $1500 and all I get is trash.

Highlighted

This is exactly the same as mine. I have only had the phone for 3 weeks!! Its been in a protective case since day 1. I have had smart phones from the day dot and I have never cracked a screen. I got into work this morning and thought it was a hair on my camera glass, but its a split!! To say the phone is handled with kids gloves is an understatement.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same problem here... Sudden hairline crack appeared today. Very disappointed. 

Top Liked Authors