Support

Open search

Has your S20 Ultra camera glass cracked?

Highlighted
Navigator

It looks like S20U's issues continue to pile on. Now with reports that the xamera glass is shattering for no reason..

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-ultra-design-flaw-rear-camera-glass-break/

183 REPLIES 183
Highlighted

Seems to be a hole where the microphone/speaker is.. have the device booked in for repair.  Although dpd have not been made aware from samsung to collect, samsung said everything in there and is correct and are unsure why it hasn't been collected! This is the standard s20 5g by the way...Seems to be a hole where the microphone/speaker is.. have the device booked in for repair. Although dpd have not been made aware from samsung to collect, samsung said everything in there and is correct and are unsure why it hasn't been collected! This is the standard s20 5g by the way...

Highlighted

@Rt2020 wrote:

Seems to be a hole where the microphone/speaker is.. have the device booked in for repair.  Although dpd have not been made aware from samsung to collect, samsung said everything in there and is correct and are unsure why it hasn't been collected! This is the standard s20 5g by the way...Seems to be a hole where the microphone/speaker is.. have the device booked in for repair. Although dpd have not been made aware from samsung to collect, samsung said everything in there and is correct and are unsure why it hasn't been collected! This is the standard s20 5g by the way...

Looks like it had an impact..

No scuffs on the alluminum ring though..

Quite strangd

Archer
Highlighted

Just struggling to even get samsung to have it collected for paid repair.. no impact that I'm aware of as I only had it 5 days and never realised! Annoying

Highlighted

Thats messed up.

I am going to call EE to change the phone to a One plus 8

Highlighted

If you can take the pro it has a better camera than the 8

Archer
Highlighted
I tried already... They don't have any OnePlus 8 in
Highlighted
Yeah I always go for the top of the line. In this case with Samsung prob isn't top of the line.
Highlighted
I'm returning my Ultra and cancelling the contract that I upgraded to and getting a new device . If they bring the OnePlus 8pro or pixel 4xl
Highlighted

@IchBVB wrote:
I tried already... They don't have any OnePlus 8 in

What network are you with?

What did they say when you said you wanted to return it?

Would be good to get peoples experinces dealing with networks and provide any chat to help others. You can see why the networks would be unwilling to help.

Highlighted
@maverick22
I'm with EE

At first they said that I have 3 options

Wait for restock on the 512gb S20 ultra which will be on the 8th of f May and then sort something out for not being able to use the phone all this time.
Change to another S20 either normal or plus.
Or change to a different completely phone.

Then they said I can't switch to a different brand...

Need to return this , cancel this contract which is an upgrade then make a new contract with a new phone which I will do.

They said they bring OnePlus 8 but they don't have now.
Nothing about restocking or it's not here yet.

To be honest EE is not unwilling to help, they've been more than helpful with all this.
Top Liked Authors