Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra pre order

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 04:21 PM)
Hullscotty1986
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered on the 12th of Feb. My tracking status says despatched by the 9th and it should have been delivered today but it has not been despatched yet and nothing from dpd. Anyone else had the same?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Exactly the same as you, I have heard nothing sadly.

0 Likes
Hullscotty1986
First Poster
Options

Literally just got this text

Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding

0 Likes
Cathy_18
First Poster
Options

Same here. No information since ordering on 13th Feb. Should also be able to order the free earbuds from today but not seeing any link or info on this either

Saif2
First Poster
Options

This is a great experience that costs £1200! 

SteC
First Poster
Options

same

wont ever pre order again

0 Likes
ToonTownGuy
Apprentice
Options
I have pre-ordered two other phones in the past without incident or delay... But I think now, with covid 19 we should expect and understand delays... Just as long as they eventually send the phone as ordered
crostonblue
Apprentice
Options

S20 Ultra expected tomorrow, pre-ordered 27th Feb, had to contact Samsung myself to find out my order is delayed, no mention of how long the delay is, nothing about the free buds, nothing about refunding the extra postage I've paid for or anything about compensation- only thing it contained was - 'DPD will send you a message when its ready to be delivered'.

Purcahsed Galaxys since the S3 was launched but this'll be the last Samsung phone for me - £1200 and I have to chase Samsung - terrible service, Coronavirus doesn't stop emails being sent out advising of delays and new delivery dates.

Majuub
First Poster
Options

Sadly I'm on the same page as the last guy. I've been constantly checking on the status of the orders and at least they have updated their status a day or two after the delivery date is extended. So far, it has been delayed 4 times and I keep waiting week after week. So sadly after today's delay, I cancelled my order. There are a lot of good phones out there. 

I respect the fact that they threw in a 10% discount right before I confirmed that I wanted to cancel my pre-order. But at 1600 dollars for this phone and this bad experience, I cannot hang. I was already struggling with not handing down my S10+ to my wife that I just got last year just to bring the price down. These phones are getting too expensive even for my tastes. $1000 was a high price but this? impossible with this type of experience. 

0 Likes