Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 08:40 AM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
Go to solution
588 REPLIES 588
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
I've just got the notification tonight on S20 direct from Samsung.
lan3y1987
Apprentice
Options
yeah just realised I'm on the wrong csc
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
I've updated to the one ui 3.0 beta and I'm in the UK
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
has anyone else had the update yet?
0 Likes
roojie66
Explorer
Options
how did you get it
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Thats a big shame, I used to use Google pay alot but my case has card space so it just uses that now, i still can't force BTU on my EVR, I even flashed with odin but it seems a csm change is not possible. this way..
0 Likes
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
on my sons s20 ultra yes on my s20 ultra no.
0 Likes
Benjbenjbenj
Student
Options
Hey everyone 

Just letting everyone know that it's possible to bypass those arbitrary country restrictions and to be able to give the One UI 3 pre-release a try yourself as well.

Here's the tutorial from XDA (I did not contribute whatsoever) :

It's not particularly hard, just need to read everything carefully and within 20 minutes it's done.

Also, this does NOT void the Knox warranty and it's always possible to roll back to 2.5 without any problems, so no worries.

Here's a screenshot of my software info:

Cheers 

EDIT: I should add that this doesn't wipe your data; it simply updates your phone.Alsoit doesn't cause any issues with your mobile carriers; both my SIM and eSIM are working completely fine. 
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi all!

Enthusiasm for the Betas never fails to impress me! I've merged a few threads together... and edited out some links lol. We don't recommend that folks download software from a non-official Samsung source as that can open you up to security vulnerabilities. (Or, in other words, along with the goodies you're after you might get a nasty surprise from some ne'er do well. 😉)

Now that the One UI 3 Beta is officially open for UK S20 open-network users, I'll close this thread off so that folks can share their Beta-related stuff in the announcement thread here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-fe-galaxy-s20-galaxy/uk-oneui-3-beta-programme-s20/m-...  :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: