Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 03:23 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
yeah came up earlier and downloaded 👍🏼
0 Likes
DexterMurray
Pioneer
Options
really, I've not seen it yet
0 Likes
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
yeah popped up for me an hour or so ago. downloaded already and looks pretty decent. no issues found so far with my usual apps. I think they are doing it in stages. is yours an unlocked BTU version?
0 Likes
DexterMurray
Pioneer
Options
my S20 Ultra is on contact with O2, do you reckon that will be why I'm not seeing it?
0 Likes
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
go to the software information in settings and about phone and look at where it says service provider SW ver. if it says BTU you should get it but if it's locked to a network then maybe not
0 Likes
DexterMurray
Pioneer
Options
yeah looks like mine is locked, bit of a shame
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Probably another couple of weeks for the U.K. Note 20's to receive the beta Android 11 test firmware.

It has just started enrolment for it in the U.S. and then should make its way to Germany, Poland and the U.K. in roughly the same time frame as the Galaxy s20's. See...

Galaxy Note20 series One UI 3 beta with Android 11 registrations now open in the US

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Derek60
Explorer
Options
it was released earlier today, downloading it now
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Does anyone know of this will be available for phones purchased in EE with EVR software? or only open market BTU/XEU?
0 Likes
Markirv1
First Poster
Options
EE
0 Likes