Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 10:40 AM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Don't suppose anyone has had the beta pushed to them yet?
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

do we even know if this is the enrolment page for this year's beta or last year?

I find it a bit odd that there is no mention/reference to One UI 3.0 or Android 11 in the T&Cs 

GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
it's the 3.0 beta. Why would there still be an enrolment page for android 10 beta?
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options

I'm just waiting for the official enrolment to open up on members app, no one who has enrolled via the 121 link has had the update pushed so might as well just wait. At least you'll know you will get beta updates by OTA then.

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
the pages could still be on.... why is there an enrollment available thru some website but not thru the Samsung members app...like it was every year?
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
When you click the link it opens the members app. It just hasn't been pushed and made available publicly yet.
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
This is just a way to enrol without having to check the members app to see if enrolment is live and you don't miss it. This way you're guaranteed access to the beta when it drops. You will also get updates OTA as thats how you will be installing the beta.
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd rather wait for the official enrolment 👍
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
It's the official enrolment page but sure waiting for it to go live is another option 😊
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I just checked mine. it's OXM?
0 Likes