Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 01:53 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

SAMSUNG UK REALLY?This must be very difficult switch on button with Beta for uk or maybe you don't know how to do this 

Top service like usual 👏👏👏👏

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

*Mod- edited out link to unofficial site*

Click 121

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I registered successfully but SM not showing nothing and when I try manualy download is showing latest software 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options

UK beta enrolment is live. Click link 121 and enrol. Update hasn't been pushed yet though

0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
UPDATE:: BETA IS NOW LIVE

Beta enrolment is live in the UK. Click link 121 and scroll down to enrol. Update hasn't been pushed yet though.

masterzoin
Navigator
Options
I just enrolled hopefully it works and is it the same as the samsung members one.
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
When you select link 121 it will open the Samsung members app at the beta agreement. Just need to wait for the beta to be pushed out now.
diakidis
First Poster
Options
this for note 20 ultra as well?
0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
thank you
LauraH81
Apprentice
Options