Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY BUDS PLUS DELIVERED TODAY

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 09:35 AM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

All,

Just to let you know I received by Buds Plus (pre order claim) this morning via Yodel courier. I completed by claim on the 10th March.

Looks like everyone should start getting them soon if you haven't already.

They sound great too!!

20 REPLIES 20
Marcelio
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I ordered two sets, one for my partner and one for me. We both have s20. Friday i got a email, saying I have a delivery coming. My partner get a text message. Both different parcel numbers.

Driver turns up, and passes one parcel over. Says there should be another one. But its not there...

Contact yodel who tell me it was not delivered due to a road block etc. Explained to them that was not the case.

Any way, they said they would be here yesterday. Nothing. Think yodel have lost them one way or another.

Regards

Paul

0 Likes
Rhonny
Pioneer
Options
The offer didn't apply to the S20... Only the S20+ and S20 Ultra. How are you due the free earbuds?
0 Likes
Marcelio
Apprentice
Options

sorry,

Both phones are the S20 ultra

Rhonny
Pioneer
Options
Okay. I got excited then as my wife has an S20 so I thought I could get another pair...
0 Likes
Marcelio
Apprentice
Options

Sorry,

Just very annoyed by Yodel.

0 Likes
Rhonny
Pioneer
Options
Understandable... Good luck.
0 Likes
MrBudgie
Student
Options

Received my tracking number for mine from yodel, didn't deliver must of been out instead of leaving a card they marked tracking down as return to sender as not at address any longer. Yodel really is the worst.

0 Likes
MrBudgie
Student
Options
0 Likes
Marcelio
Apprentice
Options

I've been in touch with Samsung after a awful customer service with Yodel, the did a search of the depot and can't find them, so 1. Either someone in the depot took them or the driver. Yodel won't do anything about it. Disgusting behaviour from Yodel

0 Likes
yazc
First Poster
Options

Mine said they were supposed to be delivered on the 3rd. I thought because of whats going on there maybe a delay so I left it awhile and messaged  today to receive very bad customer service. Basically got told its either lost or damaged then the chat ended before I could respond? Where do I go from here 

0 Likes