Support

Open search

free Samsung galaxy active watch

Highlighted
I've noticed there have been a few bad reviews concerning getting your free watch with the S20 range. I'd like to say that my experience was as smooth as can be and by following the steps provided I am now the proud owner of the active watch which is awesome. So thank you samsung and community members don't take the bad reviews as fact. I'm sure they are the minority. From start to finish my watch took 18 days to arrive . So hang in there if you are awaiting your package to arrive . A little patience goes a long way.
dstal40@gmail.com

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Apprentice
I can confirm your experience.
I also received the Watch Active as part of my purchasing a S20 Ultra. This arrived within 7 days of me sending confirmation of my purchase. I then part exchanged my Active for the new GW3 which if pre ordered gave me a wireless charger. Once I sent in my confirmation of purchase this also arrived within 7 days.
I also pre ordered the Buds Live which came with the dual wireless charger. This also came within 7 days on confirmation of purchase. I cannot comment on other members experiences, but If you read Samsung procedures and follow their guidelines then the process is flawless. Thank you Samsung.
Highlighted
thank you for liking my post. you are right on the mark. people simply don't follow the few simple steps and then blame Samsung. I also think that some people do not appreciate what they are being offered for FREE! Thank you for your comments
Highlighted
First Poster
I submitted my claim on the 20th Sept and I'm still waiting for mine 😡😡😡 I've even emailed them and haven't had a reply!!
Highlighted
Back for More
That is only 19 days ago, the original posters came within 18, just hang in there
Highlighted
Back for More
Agreed. It was straight forward and from the date my claim was validated, the watch arrived 22 days later. I can't fault the service and I'm loving the watch.
Highlighted
Lead time is 45 days I think so chill out. ✌🏻
Highlighted
Observer
Order myn on 23rd of September and still waiting
Highlighted
If your claim has been verified I'm sure it will arrive soon. Give it chance.
Top Liked Authors