Support

Open search

Edge Panel is grey. Can't change it.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Since the 2.1 update the Edge Panel ( not Handle) is Grey. I would like it transparent as before, but I cannot find a way to change it. I've gone through all the settings I can see, all the menus, googled but nothing. Is it an omission?  Thank you.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hey @npharrison ,

are you able to send a screenshot/picture of this so I can have a better understanding of this and try to assist you? 

Highlighted
Hi, hope this helps. I have clicked every menu button and not found anything to change the colour of the panel. Thanks.
Highlighted

Do you see the cogwheel to the left of the Edge Panel? Tap that. Then the three dots top right, and follow up with 'Edge panel handle'. From this menu you can change the handle’s colour, transparency, and size; turn Vibrations ON or OFF, or move the handle to the left or right edge of the screen.

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
As I said I've done all that. I know I can change the colour of the Handle. when one pulls the Handle the Panel opens. I can change the colour of the Handle. I can't change the colour of the Panel, which is the photo I pasted.
Highlighted
Hi any chance of an answer to my reply below? Thank you.
Highlighted

Yes, please, mine was either black or transparent before. Now it's in that ugly grey. Maybe the theme needs updating / fixing? I am using Black_Edition_V2.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have the same issue, it was different and now its just grey and laid out differently, i hate it
samsung seem to not be listening to what people like 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Support have told me that's just how it is.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Yes sadly "support" don't seem to be bothered
I wish they laid out all the things that would be updated before hand properly. I would not have updated
However management is calling me apparently in 48 hours to discuss this further because i think the way peoples issues get overlooked is shocking and the way "it's just how it is now" is banded about shows lack of caring for what users actually want

Let's keep all these threads as active as possible so they see 

Top Liked Authors