Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 10:47 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Razor69
Explorer
Options

@bennyx_o wrote:

@Razor69 wrote:

After 

Screenshot_20200310-144217_Gmail.jpg

So after sharing this email in here on 11th...got a text from Nightline (Courier) on the 12th that my phone would be delivered the 13th???? And it was! 

Do you mind me asking when you ordered?

14th of February 

0 Likes
TeamZiggs
Apprentice
Options

@bennyx_o wrote:

Ordered my S20 Ultra on 16/02. No delivery on 10th as promised when ordered. Contacted them and they said it would be 16th before they receive stock. I then had to contact to change delivery address as we've moved location in work, and was told then it won't be until 25th at the earliest, all the while I seen some posts on here from other Irish customers who ordered after me receive delivery. I've been provided no update from Samsung, received no emails at all, and have had to seek out updates myself. It's shocking, and, given I used the finance option, appears they are shafting me over people who paid in full as I'm likely seen as someone who can't/won't cancel my order.

This is exactly the scenario I find myself in. I have to chase Exertis myself for information. No correspondance not initiated by myself since date of purchase 20/02. Unlike you I paid in full so technically Samsung have committed fraud as the details promised to me on day of purchase have been proven to be incorrect.

Despite repeatedly asking Exertis to explain the criteria they employ to conclude who gets a phone delivered and who doesnt they will not answer the question and instead state that no ultra have been delivered in Ireland as there is a stock shortage and the earliest I will receive mine is the 25th.......I have pointed out to them that this statement is incorrect and in direct contradiction with posts on this forum however again this fact is simply ignored.

So thank you Samsung for ensuring you have lost a customer for life.

bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@TeamZiggs wrote:

@bennyx_o wrote:

Ordered my S20 Ultra on 16/02. No delivery on 10th as promised when ordered. Contacted them and they said it would be 16th before they receive stock. I then had to contact to change delivery address as we've moved location in work, and was told then it won't be until 25th at the earliest, all the while I seen some posts on here from other Irish customers who ordered after me receive delivery. I've been provided no update from Samsung, received no emails at all, and have had to seek out updates myself. It's shocking, and, given I used the finance option, appears they are shafting me over people who paid in full as I'm likely seen as someone who can't/won't cancel my order.

This is exactly the scenario I find myself in. I have to chase Exertis myself for information. No correspondance not initiated by myself since date of purchase 20/02. Unlike you I paid in full so technically Samsung have committed fraud as the details promised to me on day of purchase have been proven to be incorrect.

Despite repeatedly asking Exertis to explain the criteria they employ to conclude who gets a phone delivered and who doesnt they will not answer the question and instead state that no ultra have been delivered in Ireland as there is a stock shortage and the earliest I will receive mine is the 25th.......I have pointed out to them that this statement is incorrect and in direct contradiction with posts on this forum however again this fact is simply ignored.

So thank you Samsung for ensuring you have lost a customer for life.

I was told the 25th too, but when I mentioned others were told 2nd April they said it could be later than that too. I've a feeling the way thiungs are going it'll be a while before I receive mine yet

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

how long have you got to claim the galaxy buds? i havent got my pre order yet so wondering if they is a end date to where u cant claim them

bennyx_o
Explorer
Options
You have until 31st May to claim - I'd hope we'd receive our phones by then, but, who knows at this stage
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@bennyx_o wrote:
You have until 31st May to claim - I'd hope we'd receive our phones by then, but, who knows at this stage

ah alright thanks but if worst comes to worst an we dont then surely they still have to give us them if we show proof of pre order

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@stephencallaghan wrote:

@bennyx_o wrote:

ah alright thanks but if worst comes to worst an we dont then surely they still have to give us them if we show proof of pre order

You'd think that but with the way the whole thing has been handled I wouldn't hold my breath

OriginalSurfer
Explorer
Options

Well I got my S20+ yesterday as scheduled, a little disappointed it wasn't 3 days early but there you go. I'm surprised to find no updates available for it and that the March security patch was already installed!

0 Likes
firsttimebuyer
Apprentice
Options

I'm pretty sure it was a date in April. Have they extended it?

0 Likes
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options

UK Here.

My S20 Blue was supposed to be delivered on friday (13th). I bought it on the 10th, and it said delivery on the 13th.

I stayed home all day on friday, missed work, and it didnt show up.

Called Samsung 6 times, and all they say is that they are "investigating", because it seems that they never issued the request to ship to DPD. They also guaranteed its not a stock issue, since they have the S20 4g Blue in stock, and the message would be different on the website, if that was the case.

The website still shows "SHIPPING REQUESTED - Ships by Mar 13th 2020"

Never got a single call, email or sms saying about the delay or anything. 

Every time I called they priomissed to call me back in 24 hours. Its been 4 days, and I NEVER GOT ANY CALL. 

Called them again this morning, and, once again, i was told that I need to wait for a response from the fufillment team.

This is complete BS. At least samsung should be honest with their customers, and PROVIDE TRUE INFORMATION.

0 Likes