Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 21-03-2020 12:48 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Razor69
Explorer
Options

Once you have your Invoice saved from Exertis and upload that as the document when asked through the Samsung members app. ..I got 2 emails in minutes saying Verified 

0 Likes
Tubnub
Journeyman
Options
If ye recieve the ultra could ye say it here and the date ye ordered please it would just help all of us know how far down the list we are i ordered mine on the 3rd of march thinking it wont make a difference as long as its before the launch but sure look
0 Likes
DadOf6
Apprentice
Options

I ordered mine on day it was unveiled and mine arrived 9th March, got my buds yesterday also, ordered direct through Samsung.

bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

Mine now not due for delivery until Monday, and I can't change it to collection unless Samsung contact Nightline and change it, which I doubt they'll do

0 Likes
GoravSharma1
First Poster
Options
I ordered on 12th Feb, they told me 25th March but got email yesterday. Still waiting on nightline to deliver ,spoke with their customer service they said it's in the van
0 Likes
GoravSharma1
First Poster
Options

Has anyone recieved nightline delivery in Dublin yet for samsung 

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

Nope, spoke with Nightline and was told my package only arrived last night and would likely be delivered on Monday. I've also contacted Samsung to change it to collection but they won't, snd, surprise suprise, ignored my question about why the next day delivery didn't happen.

0 Likes
skykit84
Pioneer
Options

I'll most likely cancel mine now
I re-ordered earlier today using the student portal which got it down more in cost.

Yes I miss out on the buds but given I have the first gen buds already - I can justify letting them go especially as there is nothing in the buds+ that warrants an "upgrade".

Only downside is it will ship by 4th April which puts it back another 2 weeks now.
I could be cheeky and allow the pre-order to be delivered and then decide what I want to do or just cancel it altogether.  Or on another note, what I could do is let the delivery be made, wait till the 4th, open that one up and if I have any issues such as the overheating, I can then open the pre-order unit and test that...whichever works better, keep and cancel the bad one (Assuming one is ok)

Right now, delivery was meant to be today which clearly did not happen and I have nothing to suggest it will be tomorrow as of yet which is what the delivery changed to just prior to going into preparing delivery state

0 Likes
skykit84
Pioneer
Options

Shocked to see mine is arriving tomorrow after all. 

Just got the your order has shipped email from Samsung and clicking on track order brings up the dpd page showing its arriving tomorrow

Decisions decisions! 

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

Writing off my S20 Ultra, hope everyone enjoys theirs. 1000% worth the wait.. I'll see ye next year for the same reason!:)

0 Likes