Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 18-03-2020 05:05 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
The0one
Apprentice
Options

Mine will be delivered today aparently . This is 3 working days later than what I selected and that is fine. The issue is I had no communication from Samsung . They ahould have at least email us saying there is an issue with the sistems /deliveries or whatever . 

0 Likes
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options

Same here. The lack of communication and customer service is what bothered me the most.

By the way, I am still waiting for the £50 voucher that they promised...

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

At least you're getting a voucher, nothing at all given to us Irish customers

0 Likes
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options

Trust me, it was over 12 calls, several emails, chats, and social media complains untill I got it.

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

Yeah, it hasn't been handled well at all. I've tweeted Samsung Ireland a number of times and had no response. Exertis (who run the Samsung Ireland store) have told me the launch has been pushed back until 25th March which is utter lies

0 Likes
DadOf6
Apprentice
Options

@bennyx_o wrote:

Yeah, it hasn't been handled well at all. I've tweeted Samsung Ireland a number of times and had no response. Exertis (who run the Samsung Ireland store) have told me the launch has been pushed back until 25th March which is utter lies

That is utter chap I've had my s20 ultra since 9th March.

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@DadOf6 wrote:

@bennyx_o wrote:

That is utter chap I've had my s20 ultra since 9th March.

I know, that was my argument to them but they haven't come back to me on it which doesn't surprise me in the slightest

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

I understand everyones frustration. But the person is just an employee for Samsung. It's

not her fault and she is instructed as to what to say to customers. You really need to get hold of yourself, it's not very

attractive.

0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options
He can be reported for that language...not on at all. See the three dots above for the link.
0 Likes
ericd22b
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone had three emails from Vodaphone over the last few days  about my ultra the first two saying we will update you in the next three days, then the last one said your in our waiting list and as soon as we have stock from  samsung it will be dispached.to day I got the dreaded email saying It could take up to another month for Vodaphone to get stocks of the ultra but as soon as they do my phone will be dispaced 

0 Likes