Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 12:41 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Venara
Journeyman
Options

I just cancelled my preorder and had them refund me. Already got my money back too. 

I can think of better things to do with my money than wilingly pay to be treated this way. It's so telling that they didn't even ask me anything when I called to refund. You would expect questions like "Could we ask why you are cancelling your order?" or the likes but none of that. They just silently went "Okay no bother, you'll have your money back within 2 days". 

This is just a pure *****show to be honest and Samsung deserves to lose customers over it. They certainly lost me after I've been faithfully using Samsung phones for the past 10 years. My next phone will not be a Samsung. I'll probably look at the OnePlus 8 that is expected to be announced in April. 

Good luck to all of you who are willing to wait it out despite the way Samsung is handling this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Both phones are arriving today, DPD delivery driver Joe is delivering parcel 1 and I am number 72.

Got a few hours to kill now

0 Likes
OriginalSurfer
Explorer
Options

That's tough, mines due at 11.25 deliver no 21

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

Ordered my S20 Ultra on 16/02. No delivery on 10th as promised when ordered. Contacted them and they said it would be 16th before they receive stock. I then had to contact to change delivery address as we've moved location in work, and was told then it won't be until 25th at the earliest, all the while I seen some posts on here from other Irish customers who ordered after me receive delivery. I've been provided no update from Samsung, received no emails at all, and have had to seek out updates myself. It's shocking, and, given I used the finance option, appears they are shafting me over people who paid in full as I'm likely seen as someone who can't/won't cancel my order.

Razor69
Explorer
Options

After Screenshot_20200310-144217_Gmail.jpg

So after sharing this email in here on 11th...got a text from Nightline (Courier) on the 12th that my phone would be delivered the 13th???? And it was! 

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@Razor69 wrote:

After Screenshot_20200310-144217_Gmail.jpg

So after sharing this email in here on 11th...got a text from Nightline (Courier) on the 12th that my phone would be delivered the 13th???? And it was! 

Do you mind me asking when you ordered?

0 Likes
ChuckM
First Poster
Options

I ordered on the 17th Feb for delivery today to ensure someone was in, and ordered a case at the same time. I'm getting the case delivered today but my device still says 'shipping requested'  when talking with CS I just get told I'll be emailed when its dispatched and it will likely be Monday or Tuesday for deliver. They then blamed the high order volume and a lack of delivery drivers. 

Anyone else had better luck?

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@ChuckM wrote:

I ordered on the 17th Feb for delivery today to ensure someone was in, and ordered a case at the same time. I'm getting the case delivered today but my device still says 'shipping requested'  when talking with CS I just get told I'll be emailed when its dispatched and it will likely be Monday or Tuesday for deliver. They then blamed the high order volume and a lack of delivery drivers. 

Anyone else had better luck?

I ordered from Samsung Ireland on the 16th Feb and still no update on shipping. Have you ordered from Samsung UK or Ireland?

0 Likes
Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options

Ordered yesterday from Argos received it today. Now that's my samsung order cancelled.  Don't bother about buds. Just shows how samsung treats individuals.  S20 ultra. Looks like retailers got them in stock where manufacturer can't deliver to us .

ChuckM
First Poster
Options
Samsung UK
0 Likes