Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 05:44 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
Ha ha, we'll assume that's good news .

The website not saying I mean, not you being thick!!!

LOL
Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options

20200313_152909.jpg

Just ordered.  Will see if delivered tomorrow then I'll be cancelling my order from Samsung.

firsttimebuyer
Apprentice
Options

If it is due to disruption of supplies because of Coronavirus then they should have done the right thing to put helth before money.

Postponed the launch, release.

contacted all customers and advised them,

updated order statues with eta.

Planned a sequential release orders received 12th out first, 13th, 14th, not random as they have done.

cobtacted all customers and advised them

No, they got themselves in this mess. Their stock and fulfilment control went out the door as soon as they stop sequencing deliveries.

They wanted everyone's money up front (interest in the bank, kerching) Couldn;t have cared less if people who ordered later received their orders in front.

Perhaps they outsourced sequencing to DPD? 

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

Did the £50 voucher work for anyone?

How would we even go about chasing Samsung up on that one? I have no faith in CS knowing  who had been offered vouchers. 

firsttimebuyer
Apprentice
Options

Voucher?

I can't accept my delivery when they've said (in communication) they've scheduled it, so ~I would only be able to receive it in a month or so when I get back.

Had they bothered their rear ends to communicate rather than firefight their way out of a mess of their own making they could have given enough time to arrange a delivery when I'm on land.

No, now they are demanding I leave my ID with my relative several km out of town so it can be delivered there. Leave it with my neighbour? no that's too easy.

The holy shabbat is approaching  so there's no way I can do that and I need my passport to go offshore. I guess I'm without  order for a month and will possibly cancel once I'm back.

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

Never mind, I saw the other thread that said the order needed to be above £50.

Sucked it up and added a £10 type-c to 3.5 adapter for a tenner as I couldn't find anything much cheaper in stock.

I wasn't too keen to hand over any more money, they really don't deserve it, but £10 for the wireless powerbank was a good deal.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

No dispatch email yet for either order, not holding out much if any hope of getting either tomorrow

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Just got a dispatched email for the Ultra which was my primary choice, just need to refuse the delivery for the S20+ if this gets delivered tomorrow and happy days!

0 Likes
OriginalSurfer
Explorer
Options

Just got my DPD notification! Wow

0 Likes
_Harvi_
First Poster
Options

I called samsung today at around 2pm today, they said they wouldn't deliver my S20 to me today, as I was expecting it to be, and that they would send me an email updating within 2-3 hours of our call. It is now past 9pm and no update, even the delivery status hasn't changed since I ordered it!

0 Likes