Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 10:21 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
DadOf6
Apprentice
Options

ordered mine 12th February received on 9th March through Samsung, well pleased with it 😉

Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Iosif_Lucaci wrote:

@Venara wrote:

It's so comical that they are telling you 25th March again after someone else from Exertis just told me 2nd April.

It's absolutely disgraceful

Exertis said I will get mine tomorrow. 

Did you get an email with tracking information yet? If you dont get that hy the end of the night then I'd say it might not be tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it gets to you though.

0 Likes
Tonylav
First Poster
Options

I live in Northern Ireland too and have been told 12th March, although my delivery status is still at "order placed."

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

After being told by very.co.uk today that they had no idea when my S20 Ultra (512gb) would be available, I've just had an email saying it should be arriving tomorrow!

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

Finally!

Pre-ordered direct with Samsung 12 Feb, told 10 Mar delivery, then 12 Mar, now coming 11 Mar (Tomorrow).

Samsung order page still states "Preparing dispatch."

S20 Ultra, Black.

Untitled.png

0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20200310-225205_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Ordered on 12th feb and selected delivery for 11th mar. Glad it's actually going to come on the promised date.

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

Just got an email from Samsung with DPD tracking info for delivery tomorrow so only one day late and a £50 voucher to come hopefully. 

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Journeyman
Options

Got my delivery notification, looks like it'll turn up tomorrow which is what I booked. 

512gb ultra in grey

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options

My Very order is enroute with RoyalMail 

512GB Ultra - Cosmic Grey 

0 Likes
Saf786
Apprentice
Options

So I've had a struggle with CW, although I'm hoping mine has a happy ending. Ordered Samsung Ultra in grey on 8th, for delivery on 10th. Rang CW up on 9th as I had no email on shipping and they said they're out of stock and that my credit limit was only 55 and my contract was for 59 a month (student) so changed my contract and he said black is in stock (more than happy as I wanted black first but settled for grey as earlier date), 45 mins later on the phone and it's out of stock but he told me he'd get his manager to order it asap 8am on 10th. Got a call on the 10th and he said he's put it through for next day delivery so here's hoping it comes today on the 11th- still no dpd text or any shipping email

0 Likes