Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 08:00 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
JVG95
Explorer
Options

Cosmic Grey

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options
That’s not good,

I ordered 512GB Cosmic Grey on 14/02. Delayed also......
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options

I ordered my S20 Ultra Cosmic Gray on the 21st Febuary from the Samsung website. Mine has not changed since the day i ordered.

It is currently saying that it will not ship until the 21st of March.

I really am praying that it doesnt get any further delays to it. I WANT IT NOW 😞

0 Likes
Letash
First Poster
Options

Did you receive your phone?

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Theokiles wrote:

I ordered direct from samsung and I still haven't heard anything. 3 phone calls, 1 email and 2 live chats have produced nothing other than multiple promises of a call back which hasn't happened. My order is still just showing as shipping requested. I wont go to iPhone but seriously looking at other android phones now. Samsung are seriously dropping the ball by not communicating. 

Same issue. Pre ordered mine from Samsung on Feb 14th with a stated delivery date of March 10th.

Not heard a word from them since, my order is still showing as being processed and no phone in sight.

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

@Digitalcorporal wrote:

@Theokiles wrote:

I ordered direct from samsung and I still haven't heard anything. 3 phone calls, 1 email and 2 live chats have produced nothing other than multiple promises of a call back which hasn't happened. My order is still just showing as shipping requested. I wont go to iPhone but seriously looking at other android phones now. Samsung are seriously dropping the ball by not communicating. 

Same issue. Pre ordered mine from Samsung on Feb 14th with a stated delivery date of March 10th.

Not heard a word from them since, my order is still showing as being processed and no phone in sight.

The fact you're not even able to pre-order or order the 512 version on the Samsung website is a bad sign.

It's frustrating, was really looking forward to getting it and now I have no idea when that might be.

Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Foxxybrown1975 wrote:

After reading through all the latest threads it sounds like I was one of the lucky ones. My Samsung galaxy s20 ultra was delivered yesterday but I only got my hands on it today as I had it delivered to my work place and I was off due to annual leave.  For the record I ordered mine on the 17th February direct from Samsung. I hope you all get yours soon. 

Ordered mind 3 days before you did directly from Sammy also and still waiting to receive anything, a delayed email or message or the phone even.

The silence is deafening. 

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hopefully Samsung will get their act together and get all remaining Ultra orders out for delivery tomorrow or Thursday. Mine is meant to be coming this weekend so fingers crossed it won't be delayed (pending dispatch right now, ordered 15th Feb)

I'm just really unlucky then - ordered on the 14th and mine is still "processing order"

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

@Venara wrote:

It's so comical that they are telling you 25th March again after someone else from Exertis just told me 2nd April.

It's absolutely disgraceful

Exertis said I will get mine tomorrow. 

Venara
Journeyman
Options

When did you order yours @Iosif_Lucaci?

Did you have to contact Exertis for this or did they actually reach out?

0 Likes