Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 02:34 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Razor69
Explorer
Options
Let us know if you hear back from Nightline
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Received mine earlier today. Hoping you all get yours soon. Well worth the wait I'd say...

jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
@Sbol15 Ireland ?
0 Likes
Venara
Journeyman
Options

Just spoke to Exertis again there and they are now telling me it's no longer the 25th but now it's officially the 2nd April for the earliest delivery date.

They also stressed they are "not Samsung" and will not be able to deal with any queries in regards to compensation and that I should contact Samsung directly via 0818 717 100. I did just that and the guy on the phone just said "I don't know why they referred you here, you already had the correct number and they are the correct people to contact". 

I'm not sure what's going on here. These people are literally all over the place. 

0 Likes
NV_UK
Navigator
Options

@laszlocs wrote:
UK Guys, are you able to provide me with a phone number where i can ask after my order?

Many thanks,

+44 333 000 0333

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

my ultra just arrived, happy days

JackVGlos
First Poster
Options

I ordered via Very.co.uk. S20 Ultra 128GB for delivery on or before 10th March 2020. 

Very Account shows the item as being processed by the supplier (Samsung) for delivery today - but no dispatch email etc. Spoke to very and they said it was due to supplier issues with Samsung and they didn't have any definitive date for dispatch - only that "it may be up to 6 weeks delay". 

0 Likes
mo1098
Journeyman
Options

Did anyone receive any form of confirmation that the delivery was shipped?

Coming from Germany

0 Likes
llanellijack
First Poster
Options

Ordered my Ultra with Vodafone on Feb 19th. Received an email from Vodafone on March 4th to say that delivery will be delayed by two weeks due to a stock shortage however spoke to then via online chat today and they said they're expecting stock to arrive from Samsung within 24 - 48 hrs.

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

OK, just off the phone to them...well second call, the first girl just hung up because she didn't understand my question!

I ordered the S20 Ultra in Black on 12 Mar 20, to be delivered today (10 Mar). Order was stuck at "Shipping Requested" so I contacted Samsung via Twitter yesterday who said "according to our system it will be delivered sometime tomorrow (today)". 0731 this morning, I get a text saying sorry it's delayed, we'll send you a £50 voucher and it will be deliverer ***Prior*** to 12 Mar.

On the phone call I got the usual sorry and thanks for purchacing speil and was told it will be delivered on 12 Mar. I explained that I had taken unpaid holiday to be in today on the basis of the Twitter message and as a result was out of pocket. I questioned the 12 Mar / Prior to 12 Mar delivery (In my head thats tomorrow 11 Mar) and suggested that it was a little confusing. In any case, I would either be in and get the delivery (and be out of pocket...again) or it doesn't come and I have to take a third day unpaid leave hoping it comes on 12 Mar.

She kept banging on about the £50 voucher but I explained that I didn't need avoucher I needed my phone to be delivered on the day they said. She explained that the delay was due to the "high volume of people ordering, and priority was given to those individuals thatr had pre-ordered" aka ME!!! The call fizzled out and she said that I would get notification soon about dispatch.

As I look at my order now, "Shipping Requested, Dispatch by 9th Mar" has changed to "Preparing Dispatch" - I'm unsure if this is related to my call but seems to be a step in the right direction.

Overall, a really dissapointing experience from Samsung - It's just a phone, but it really grips me when someone's incompetance costs me hard cash!

0 Likes