Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 11:32 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

hey when you check your tracking number when does it say it was dispatched? If it was like a week ago then this is the same issue a few of us are having.

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

How do we claim the esrbuds? Anyone know if today is the start date? Mentions nothing on the members app. 

Tweety83
First Poster
Options
See my reply above comparing the Samsung UK approach to that of Samsung Ireland..premium product...not so premium service...
It's a lot of money, but.... there's a bit of health crisis out there on the supply chain.
0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options
Click on the Samsung website where it shows the buds on the landing page. Process fairly clear but, as you've checked, relies on the Members app.
0 Likes
dibbley247
Apprentice
Options

Pre ordered the S20 Ultra. No confirmation email for delivery. Get a text this morning saying it'll be delayed, and it'll be delivered by the 12th March. Yet after enquiring via customer service on Facebook, they said delivery today. 

Mentioned the text, and they want a screen shot? So clearly no way of them having records between departments? 

Surely must have known there was issues before the day of delivery!!!!!! 

I was on the fence this year about continuing with the upgrade scheme, and I reckon I won't bother now. Luckily, I have a day off work today anyway, but was planning on going in work Thursday 😒

misty71
Pathfinder
Options

For Irish customers. I ordered the S20 Ultra on February 12th. No updates until yesterday when I received emails and texts to say it had shipped. Got an email from Nightline to say delivery was due between 4 and 5 today but it arrived at 9 this morning so I'm currently typing this from it. Loving the phone so far and cannot understand people who say it's too big and bulky. I'm a female with fairly small hands and think it's a beautiful size. Going from an S9 Plus and never used it one handed. The screen on the S20 Ultra is just amazing. Hope everyone gets sorted soon 🤞

Nially
Navigator
Options

@Razor69   I ordered the ultra on the morning of the 13th from samsung shop. got the normal emails saying I paid then nothing till yesterday when I seen samsung shop updated to shipped then the email from sansung, later the nightline email after I msg exertis for a tracking code. 

at about half 10 I got email and text to say 13:00- 15:00 delivery time

Tweety83
First Poster
Options
Brill..enjoy..2nd of April for me 🙄..were you able to order the buds?
0 Likes
dibbley247
Apprentice
Options

Just got off the phone to customer services. 

And they said there's a problem with DPD and the high volume of deliveries? 

So delivery will be 12th March. 

Whether that's UK dpd issue or international, I didn't ask. 

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

Vodafone told me no galaxy s20 ultra coming in till at least 25 march.i think there is something very wrong with this phone.i know most reviewers said the auto focus was really bad and other issues with the camera.i am seriously thinking of cancelling my order through vodafone.i know it's not their fault.samsung needs to start being honest with their customers if there is a problem with the ultra tell people it costs enough 

0 Likes