Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 09:40 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
There seems to be no logic as to the order they are sending the phones out. I didn't order until 17th but it is being delivered between 10 and 11 today some posts that ordered before this date saying there orders delayed
0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

Seems to be the Ultra they are having the most problems with. 

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

Who else got frack all sleep last night. Mine says its on the van but didnt get the text to say what 2hr window from nightline. 

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

dont want to be the ''i told you so'' guy but i told you so - few days ago

there are issues with the s20 ultra - and they're really pushing the relase as much as possible 

they might also be out of stock now on the other variants - because like i said - samsung prioritise stock to suppliers first (like CW etc) 

you will see those on CW have started to get theirs etc ( i swapped from Samsung to CW on Fri evening and got mine this morning - s20+ = gave up on the s20 ultra as its just riddled with issues already)

it should come as no suprise this is happening from samsung - it has happened every year - altough i think this year is the worst 

do yourselves a favour and next year - DONT ORDER for samsung - 

i also hope they stop this upgrade program as its clearly a mess at the expense of the customer 

meanwhile my thoughts and prayers are with those waiting for the phones - i know how it feels - but its going to happen sooner or later and just use the £50 off to get the 45W charger since is not included in the s20 ultra 

Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

Got of the phone with Nightline, they said Samsung requested the parcel to be returned. When I rang Samsung they apologised and said they will dispatch it again at a later date. 

I'm already thinking to get a refund. Absolutely f all information about anything that's going on here. 

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

My Ultra being delivered today, a day earlier than expected.  My LED case was dispatched with DPD yesterday afternoon, for delivery today; woke this morning to find an email from Samsung sent just before midnight to say the Ultra was on it's way. 

Dpd will deliver them both today. Tried to upgrade my delivery to an early slot, but it wouldn't let me, so will probably be this afternoon which is when DPD normally get to me.

0 Likes
Venara
Journeyman
Options

Just called Irish Customer Support (0818 302 016) after my order status for the S20 Ultra 5G had not updated at all and still said "Processing". Unlike other posters, I received no message at all despite ordering from Samsung Ireland directly.

They told me that delivery will be the 25th of March at the earliest now. 

When I asked about compensation, they explained "because it is a nationwide shortage due to supplies from China, there is no compensation planned at this time because it affects everyone equally."

That is just so many levels of unacceptable after paying such a premium price. 

Tweety83
First Poster
Options

Samsung UK...

Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding.

Samsung Ireland....

We are just emailing you in relation to the order you placed through the Samsung e-Store. We have been advised by Samsung that due to a shortage of components from China your delivery is delayed and is now estimated to be delivered on the 2nd of April. If you are happy to wait until this date you do not need to take any further action. If you would prefer a refund you may call us on 0818302016… We are open 9-5pm and lines close 1-2 for lunch..

...enough said...

0 Likes
mohammedavais
Student
Options

Got the email confirmation yesterday and then the txt with my dpd hour slot for delivery and now just recieved my S20 Ultra 512gb. Was almost too good to be true, then open the box to find they didnt send the LED case I ordered with it -.-; 

Checked back on my order and it shows the phone shipped and the case is still "Preparing Dispatch" 

Spoke to someone on webchat who said its not her department and she'll get the right team to call me back... 

0 Likes
Razor69
Explorer
Options

@Nially wrote:

Who else got frack all sleep last night. Mine says its on the van but didnt get the text to say what 2hr window from nightline. 

Finally can I ask what correspondence you got from Exertis or Samsung. I've literally had nothing since I paid in full for my Ultra on Feb 14th. No mail, text or call to say it would be delayed...or likewise that it might or might not  be delivered. "Processing in Progress"

Disgraceful to not be updated and having to chase them for info of what is essentially is already your phone!