Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 08:25 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
DwayneR
First Poster
Options

I just received a text from Samsung saying my order (expected today) is delayed until 12th

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

I just got the same text. Now they decide to communicate.

A £50 discount on what? Accessories to rope us into spending more money with them? The phone itself? Double that and I'd be ok with the constant pain in the behind it has been trying to hand over a small fortune for a shiny bit of tech.

stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@Jayl20101 wrote:

@stephencallaghan wrote:
I spoke to Vodafone earlier on today an got told they is no stock in at all of s20 range they are getting new stock Thursday an I should be expected to get it on Friday ps I pre ordered the s20 ultra

But the thing is when I called three mobile who I'm with they told me I hadn't even made an order for the new device. Yet I've just recieved the email from dpd. I'd just wait until morning and if you've had nothing call and speak to another advisor and see if they say different. 

The hole customer service is a complete mix up they dont have a clue the amount of hassle I've had off Vodafone is unreal to the point where I've had up to 50 pound took off my next bill for it all as I made a complaint an I suggest you do to 

0 Likes
SLeigh
Journeyman
Options

Woke up this morning to my dpd tracking which was sent after midnight. Phone will be delivered today between 9:45-10:45, ordered s20+ sim free through Carphone Warehouse on the 12th.

Sorry to hear a lot of you are having problems this morning! Fingers crossed you get deliveries tomorrow. 

Theokiles
Journeyman
Options

I've still not heard anything. Been promised delivery today but my order is still sat as shipping requested. No text or email to say otherwise.

0 Likes
KickingDutchy
First Poster
Options

I got the delay text this morning, needless to say I'm absolutely raging.

How about they automatically take £50 off the cost of everyone's phone, instead of this half assed 'gesture'.

0 Likes
stevie1961
Apprentice
Options

I also got the delayed text message at 7:30 this morning. I'd phoned the shop yesterday to confirm it would be delivered today and was told that it would be.

S20 ultra 128gb direct from Samsung ordered 12-2-20

The offer of £50 off some tack that I don't want wouldn't even cover my wasted day off !!

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

I wonder if the people that got the discount ever had a tracking number from the courier. From my understanding, my phone was shipped already, but for some reason the courier returned it. 

So I'm thinking the same happened to you guys or the phones were recalled? 

0 Likes
stevie1961
Apprentice
Options
1. ADJECTIVE [ADJ n]
You use prior to indicate that something has already happened, or must happen, before another event takes place.
He claimed he had no prior knowledge of the protest.
The Constitution requires the president to seek the prior approval of Congress for military action.
Synonyms: earlier, previous, former, preceding More Synonyms of prior
2. ADJECTIVE [ADJ n]
A prior claim or duty is more important than other claims or duties and needs to be dealt with first.
The firm I wanted to use had prior commitments.
3. PHRASE
If something happens prior to a particular time or event, it happens before that time or event.
[formal]
A death prior to 65 is considered to be a premature death.

So the message read Prior to the 12th, so that should mean delivery on the 11th surly
stevie1961
Apprentice
Options

Just got off the phone to Samsung, they told me that it will be delivered on the 12th March, well, thats not prior to the 12th, so even the message this morning was misleading at best!!

0 Likes