Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 08:20 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

@SLeigh Yes ,first email I received today after 2PM status my order dispatch only from carphone warehouse, second email I received tonight from dpd and carphone warehouse with my tracking number and my order will be delivered tomorrow 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options

Ordered on the upgrade program on 18th also ordered a case and a battery pack for the wife on 20th, just had a message from DPD they have 3 parcels for me being delivered tomorrow by 11am

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just got my emails and dpd notification that my S20+ coming tomorrow but they have not shipped the case i ordered

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

ordered on the 4th March from Samsung directly.  Would have been ordered earlier if their stupid website kept failing to process payment.  Paid using paypal in the end!

0 Likes
misty71
Pathfinder
Options

@Nially wrote:

I emailed exertis  about a tracking number as nightline said exertis would have it. just got a reply with tracking code from exertis and then got email and texts from nightline to track my order. Happy days

I also got an email from Nightline at 7.30pm with a tracking number so emails are still being sent. Just in case anyone is still waiting.

0 Likes
Sgriff
First Poster
Options

I got my email at 7.15pm tonigh saying it's been dispatched. Clicked on the dpd tracking link and they tried to deliver earlier this afternoon and no one was home because as far as I knew samsung still had it. Work tomorrow is gonna be a long day 🤣

0 Likes
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

Ordered my phone on 26th of February and my order is still sitting at preparing dispatch no email from dpd or samsung since initial order.... starting to worry now 

0 Likes
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options

Hey. Did you order yours from the Samsung website? If so, what predicted date did it give you for shipping when you completed the order?

0 Likes
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options
Yes I ordered direct from samsung and selected my delivery date as 10/03 before 12am
0 Likes
Sgriff
First Poster
Options
Not sure if it's me you're asking, but I ordered 16th Feb through samsung directly. Original shipping date was today, to deliver tomorrow so they had sent it a day early. Looks like they could just be massively behind on shipping emails
0 Likes