Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 07:31 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
michaelp66
Apprentice
Options

My order has just changed to shipped, DPD "are expecting my parcel shortly" for delivery tomorrow :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
BadKarma
First Poster
Options

I just received a text message from Samsung to say my Samsung parcel will be delivered 10 Mar.

I also received 2 emails. First saying DPD will deliver tomorrow and the second to say items are on there way.

Status on My Orders page has now chnaged to "SHIPPED"!

0 Likes
ColWar
First Poster
Options

I too ordered the s20 ultra but on the day it was announced (Feb 11) and got an expected delivery date of 10th March but Carphone Warehouse have now told me I won't get it until 31st March!! Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Slimboball
First Poster
Options

Just received DPD alert in the app and also an email from them and Samsung saying my S20 Ultra 512GB will be delivered tomorrow.

UK order on 15/02/2020. Free delivery.

0 Likes
SLeigh
Journeyman
Options

Still had nothing from carphone warehouse about my s20+ (ordered the 12th)  I've spoken to them numerous times and they have all told me its definitely coming tomorrow. It hasn't been dispatched yet despite numerous emails saying it's been processed and the person on the phone telling me it was "getting handpicked as we speak" at 10am this morning. I pre order through CW every year and it's always been dispatched before 4PM. 

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

I emailed exertis  about a tracking number as nightline said exertis would have it. just got a reply with tracking code from exertis and then got email and texts from nightline to track my order. Happy days

sgtsteel
Student
Options

DPD just informed me via app that they have my parcel now and it will be delivered tomorrow.. 

uk order s20 ultra ordered on samsung web store on 11.02.20

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Nightline Ireland are now sending out tracking and delivery texts. For anyone waiting

0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Eventuall just got shipping conformation from DPD for delivery tomorrow I picked 10am so looking good.

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

Three have now called me and told me that unfortunately there was never an order made. Even though I'd paid £99 upfront fee on 15th March. They are saying I have to wait for higher office to call me. Just great! They even gave me the 9th as an actual date. Guess I'm not getting a new device for quiet a while 😑

0 Likes