Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 05:28 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
wagamuphin
First Poster
Options

I'm with Three too, I spoke to their live chat and said the phones should be delivered tomorrow and to wait for an e-mail/sms in the next 6-12 hours

If you haven't heard anything since your pre-order date that's perfectly normal 

Happy unboxing people!

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@bazzz wrote:

Just in case some of the Irish store users are worrying they've not received shipping notice yet. Your order if ordered

early( I ordered the Ultra on the 11th) has more than likely shipped already. The reason you might have not gotten a

dispatch mail yet, is because there are many going out. So it might have not cleared the system yet.

My phone has been dispatched, but I've no notification yet. Exertis informed of this via phone.

As expected my shipping status just changed and shipping confirmation email arrived.

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
and you're using outlook 2000 still?
Razor69
Explorer
Options
Sorry could I ask when you ordered with Exertis and was it the S20Ultra?
0 Likes
Razor69
Explorer
Options
Apologies just seen your original post. The 11th.
Kjt57
Navigator
Options

Still not heard anything from Samsung about the phone, on confirmation it says ship by 9th March. 

They have confirmed by email delivery of the case tomorrow but nothing about the phone. Waste of time changing my day off

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Just got my shipping confirmation and text from DPD, delivery tomorrow. Ordered S20 Ultra 512.
0 Likes
plzt
Explorer
Options

What day did you order on?

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
13th Feb
0 Likes
laszlocs