Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 12:27 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
MKA
Pioneer
Options

This is not good news at all.

If the launch/delivery date has been pushed back to early April because of a "component delay", Samsung should have advised that ages ago.

They have continued to take pre-orders (in the UK) with dispatch "by 9 March", obviously to pull new sales in.

Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options
I got the exact same response few days ago, but when I rang the second day and I spoke with someone else, I was told I will get it on the 10th. Not sure whom to believe now.
John_Syla
Journeyman
Options
That's what I was told by an Exertis employee, maybe they have information that hasn't been circulated publicly yet by Samsung and they wouldn't want to hurt their pre orders/sales figures but seem oblivious to how this kind of treatment to their customers can hurt their reputation.
Spinnerdcc
First Poster
Options
That’s odd, it’s allowed me to do it with mine......
0 Likes
misty71
Pathfinder
Options
I've had no communication apart from when I originally purchased it. Samsung Ireland said the delivery dates haven't changed but the lack of communication makes me slightly doubtful.
0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options

@MKA wrote:

This is not good news at all.

If the launch/delivery date has been pushed back to early April because of a "component delay", Samsung should have advised that ages ago.

They have continued to take pre-orders (in the UK) with dispatch "by 9 March", obviously to pull new sales in.

Only delay right now is the ultras that is it in UK! Which is to be expected impossible to know the demand, like every launch some will have to wait weeks for device as its first come first served I'm afraid

0 Likes
aerach71
Journeyman
Options

I just got confirmation of shipping, Irish order

Nially
Navigator
Options

nothing from EXERTIS yet, I ordered on the 13th.  suppose loads of time today to get it shipped hopfully.

Not going to throw all my toys out of the pram if not delivered tomorrow like some on here. Its not like I dont have a working fone to still use. Dissapointing I know but it isnt the end of the world, well not yet lets see how this coronavirus pans out hahaha. 

0 Likes
Vlad_R
Student
Options

Whan did you order and what model?

Mine S20+ status is Processing in progress.. But ordered only 27 Feb

aerach71
Journeyman
Options

S20+ gray, ordered Feb11th