Support

Open search

Delivery date???

Highlighted
Navigator

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Highlighted

Because:

a) the delivery office is an hour's drive away.
b) I booked the day off because I was told, numerous times, it would be delivered today.
c) DPD will return to sender if the item fails delivery a few times. 

b) is the most important here - to be told by Samsung that it would be delivered today, but then learning that it was never going to be delivered today, is atrocious. 

Highlighted

I spoke with Carphone warehouse using chat and my order will be dispatch today and delivery tomorrow 🙂

Highlighted

@Kaje wrote:

Because:

a) the delivery office is an hour's drive away.
b) I booked the day off because I was told, numerous times, it would be delivered today.
c) DPD will return to sender if the item fails delivery a few times. 

b) is the most important here - to be told by Samsung that it would be delivered today, but then learning that it was never going to be delivered today, is atrocious. 

You seriously don't have a local collection point? unless you live somewhere really remote I can't imagine there not being somewhere 20 minutes away at the most.

Highlighted

I ordered on February 12th and still no update from Exertis. I mailed them this morning but no reply so I've no idea if the phone will arrive tomorrow or not. 

Highlighted

I'm also waiting on any info from Exertis for an S20+ ordered Feb11th, all I've heard from Samsung or Exertis was an email this morning saying I'll receive the box to ship my trade in phone in in a couple days. Really disappointed in the lack of communication. 

Highlighted

Spoke with Samsung who are saying delivery tomorrow. I have absolutely 0 faith in there "customer sales support" team so not getting hopes up. 

Highlighted
Yeah I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to update people with their delivery info if they are arriving tomorrow so not holding out much hope
Highlighted
Correct - I do not live in a remote area, but my nearest is approximately a one hour drive away.
Highlighted

From the DPD app can you specify a collection point i.e a local shop etc?

Highlighted

Mine arrived this morning about 10:30. Hope you all receive yours soon!

IMG_20200309_110448_366.jpg

Top Liked Authors