Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 10:26 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Sgriff
First Poster
Options

If you're not going to be in when you get informed of dispatch then you can just change delivery to a collection point, usually a shop in your area. That's what I'll be doing. Then pick it up from the pharmacy around the corner when I'm on the way home 

0 Likes
Sgriff
First Poster
Options
Should've added, you can do this through the dpd app
0 Likes
dersonik
First Poster
Options

I have paid for delivery today by 10:30 flying later to tenerife so not able to collect tomorrow 

0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

Good luck with that - DPD don't even have my phone as Samsung haven't given it to them despite booking it in for delivery today. Shambles. 

Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Been issues with delivery ever since I got on the program in 2017. Always late for the majority of customers. 

0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

It's genuinely horrendous.

I've eventually been able to speak to a supervisor who has said that they were never going to be delivered today - despite picking this date on ordering and having it confirmed twice by the live chat option. 

It's a disgrace. So now, I'm a day of annual leave down with no resolution, and the item will keep being sent back to the depot for the rest of the week (and no doubt ultimately Samsung) as I'm just not in. Collection from the depot also isn't an option as the nearest one is an hour away!

Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
That sucks. Sorry to hear this.
Any way you can change delivery address to a family or friends house?
0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

Nope, they won't allow it - genuinely atrocious. 

0 Likes
RTimpani
First Poster
Options

I'm having problems with Vodafone IE

I pre-ordered on 12th of February and they send the shipping code (not actually a code, but...) and the purchase is "submitted"

I chatted 3 times with the CC and they're saying that is out of stock since the 13th. That's a bull*****, anyway I should receive today or tomorrow since I bought on the 12th Feb.2020-03-09 10_23_54-Window.png

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

What's the problem to pick it up from the DPD office just in case you're not in? I am working too but I don't make a drama about it. If I'm not in,  I'm not in! They don't send it back to Samsung and giving it to someone else.....