Support

Open search

Delivery date???

Highlighted
Navigator

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Highlighted
Yes UK based and I had picked Monday delivery when I preordered on the 11th
Highlighted

21372146_699802163537978_7845907013493063680_n.jpg

Me too. Just got the email 

Highlighted
I thought i was alone with this 😂🤦‍♂️
Highlighted

I ordered an S20 Ultra on the 12th Feb, joining the update prog; order went through fine. 

Order says shipping by Mar 10th. The status changed about a week ago to 'Shipping Requested' and has not changed since.

On the 14th Feb I also ordered an LED view case; order stated ships by the 9th Mar. The status of that order changed to 'Preparing Despatch' 2 weeks ago! and has not changed since.

I know that strictly speaking the case should ship tomorrow, and the phone on Tuesday, but I'm begining to get a bit apprehensive that nothing has changed in over a week :shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Highlighted

Anyone receive confirmation dispatch from Carphone Warehouse?

Highlighted

Just had my email to say it'll be delivered tomorrow too!

Highlighted

Nothing here yet. I wonder if 15th Feb means Tuesday. Odd if so as it let me pick Monday before 11am delivery

Highlighted

Hope this isn't yours 😏IMG_0287.JPG

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
Highlighted
Oh god I hope not. Mind you, I've selected to pick up from the depot as its round the corner.
Highlighted

Same not got my email yet ordered it on the day it was announcedd

Top Liked Authors