Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 06:47 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
Thats all i needed, just a bit of hope 😂
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
what date did you order yours?
0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

I ordered on 12th and was affected by all the issues so they put it through again on 14th. Confirmation email said it ships by today.

Just checked last years emails and I got my dispatch notification at 6.40pm last year (sorry, 9pm seemed a bit of an exaggeration lol).

J

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
iI looked back on my confirmation email and it gives me no delivery date at all
0 Likes
Patel24
Journeyman
Options

You all panicking for no reason. Despatch process from samsung dont start till 6PM on sunday for monday delivery.

Who got order status to preparing dispatch they all ready to go for monday or tuesady delivery.  So stop getting frustrated. Some of us will get there confirmation later evening. 

AP09
First Poster
Options

20200308_171336.jpg

Spoke to vodafone yesterday, they wont be receiving stock until the 24th 

0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

That's unlucky, you know you have a 30 day cooling of period to cancel without any reason ? Virgin mobile have a good deal no upfront cost and in stock now, worth a look than waiting weeks.

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Saxy
Navigator
Options

It's possible i might drive myself insane refreshing my emails and order details over past days, checking for dispatch, before i actually take delivery of the ***** thing! 😳🙄

Lembo
Navigator
Options

Mine is showing up as Preparing Dispatch but I'm not worried as others said. This happens each year with me and DPD UK. It only gets updated once it leaves the main DPD distribution centre (about 1am) to local depot (4-6am) then sent out for delivery little after.

Expected delivery pre 11am tomorrow 

plzt
Explorer
Options

Agree with not worried but still doing a bit of this https://xkcd.com/281/