Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 01:53 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

So yet again Samsung customer services are giving out different information.

cant believe how poor their communication is 

0 Likes
Patel24
Journeyman
Options

All pre-ordered 11th of February is being shipped out today from our warehouse to DPD and the delivery will start tomorrow.

This is what has been told to me by customer service. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options

Don't listen to customer service, they also said that today was the official launch and they would dispatch last night.... 

0 Likes
reddawn
Apprentice
Options
Okay let me explain it to u. The s20 are coming from the Samsung factory thats in your country. If u got overnight shipping and if your country does overnight shipping on Sundays u will get it Monday. If not it will ship tomorrow from your country Samsung factory and be delivered Tuesday. Like here in the states Samsung factory is in Texas. I had over night shipping i received my shipping information on last Sunday. It was picked up Monday afternoon and it traveled all night to get to Atlanta and it was delivered to me by 1 Tuesday afternoon.
0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Mine just changed to preparing dispatch will be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday live chat said along with everyone else who had the 9th as expected shipped by date.

IMG_0285.PNG

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
Patel24
Journeyman
Options
Let us know if that change or you get delivery notification.
Thanks
0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

I will do, I never received any confirmation email to begin with and wasn't added to my account orders lucky I took screenshot of order number Samsung are poor with information on these pre orders 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Hopefully that is true... not holding out much hope though!

my friend also ordered on the 11th the same as me and hers said shipped by 8th but has been on "preparing dispatch" for the last week like everyone else.

the million pound question is when is Samsung actually releasing these phones to the courier.. and that's the answer they won't give 

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

To all that are panicing here. It's the same every year for all Brands and Flagship device pre-orders.

If you placed your Pre-order in time, when they first go up for pre-order. You'll get your device within the next week.

The early UK and Eire orders will ship as stated when originally ordered. So for orders placed in time on the Samsung store

they will start dispatching tonight, to meet the official release for initial orders(three days before the bricks and mortar release on Friday the 13th). For pre-orders placed with mobile vendors, it's up to the vendor when they release their pre-orders.....

There's nothing can be done, until they are released. I understand people may have booked days off work, but due to the current status with Covid-19.... There may be delays with some things, all uncertain for now.

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Can I just put I am not panicking.

I am just disappointed with the lack of communication from Samsung and the conflicting messages they are constantly providing.

I am used to apple customer service, from buying iPhones for 10 years and this is my first time ordering from Samsung. If this had been a iPhone I had ordered it would be clear when I would he receiving my phone and the communication would be clear and consistent. 

0 Likes