Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 06:07 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Yes communication seems really poor.

mine is still showing preparing dispatch this morning and I picked Monday delivery too and paid for a before 10:30 slot.  

but before it went to preparing dispatch it was saying ships by 9th March. Not holding out much hope at all for it being delivered on Monday even though customer care did say the other day it was. From all the comments on here, not sure can trust what they say.

0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Give it until later....it's still really early. If people have paid for specific delivery. They should honour it.

If not just get the money back and tell them you want the buds pronto due to them being numptys

0 Likes
reddawn
Apprentice
Options

okay I live in the states and I received mines 4 days before release date cause I paid for overnight shipping. U have to remember that over seas yall want release until Friday coming up so yall most likely get it ether Monday or Tuesday depending if yall have Sunday shipping

0 Likes
reddawn
Apprentice
Options
If it says ships by March 9 that means it will be delivered next day nomatter what
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

So 10th March delivery?

even though it allowed me to pick Monday delivery and pay for a 10:30 slot when I preordered.

This is the issue. If it is delivered Tuesday then ok it's not a massive deal just means I have to juggle work and being home for delivery.

The annoying thing is just how bad the communication is. 

Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Well let us know if it does get sent.

Every story deserves an ending lol

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options

Logistics work at night so expect an update later today. 

your parcel will process overnight to your local delivery depot and be OFD tomorrow, providing Samsung release them today 😬

0 Likes
Jud_meister
Journeyman
Options

you what would be nice..... If Samsung were to let us know whats going on instead of all the guess work?

bomp306
Pioneer
Options

They have given everyone an expected delivery/dispatch date. 

chill you, enjoy your weekend and see what happens over the next 24/48 hours 

0 Likes
Jud_meister
Journeyman
Options

Just spoke with Samsung live chat who couldn't provide any other than the current status of the order "awaiting dispatch"

So rung samsung uk 0330 726 7467, who informed me it would be shipped on the 10th, so not delivered till the 11th

Yet on the samsung website it still shows you can buy them saying ships by 9th March??, & CPW have delivered by 10th on their website??

Same ***** every year with Samsung pre orders

God knows

0 Likes