Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 06:54 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

i booked work off for the 6th thinking my s20 ultra was coming today, when do they deliver pre-orders in Ireland?

0 Likes
Stevemartin91
Journeyman
Options

Not today 😞

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options
Preorders in Ireland start the 10th. The 6th was in USA.
0 Likes
plzt
Explorer
Options

Ordered on the 15th Feb (UK). Paid for morning delivery on 9th.

Order confirmation said despatch by 9th. This has now changed to 10th online and the order still shows as only "Order Placed"

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
Not sure if I'm missing something obvious, where are you seeing the date on your order?
Went to check mine but cant see it anywhere
0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

mine which is been sent by EXERTIS for samsung and delivered by niteline but no date or delivery tracking code for niteline, I say It will pop up early Monday 

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Nially wrote:

mine which is been sent by EXERTIS for samsung and delivered by niteline but no date or delivery tracking code for niteline, I say It will pop up early Monday 

Spoke to Exertis/SS(Eire) yesterday regarding my Ultra Pre-order(ordered the 11th). They will be shipping them out Monday,

for delivery Tuesday.

Patel24
Journeyman
Options

I have spoken to CC agent today and she told me that 1st batch of s20 ordered dispatching tommorow for monday delivery.

I have ordered mine on 12th Feb. Which is in second batch which will shipped out on Monday for Tuesday delivery. 

So hope fully we all get it by 10th. 

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
Are you UK?
0 Likes
Patel24
Journeyman
Options

Yes in uk.

0 Likes