Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 01:13 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

I would think a lot of people will get it Monday. It's always the same with these sort of releases. They give theirselves a few days as if they said Monday to everyone and it was delayed there would be uproar 

0 Likes
RoyalCrusader
First Poster
Options

I hope my delivery date is a typo or something....20200304_132141.jpg

0 Likes
RoyalCrusader
First Poster
Options

Mine appears to be pushed back a few months?!?

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

So far no issues with mine. Still saying preparing dispatch and I did pay the additional £3.99 for Monday morning delivery. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

This thread is going to go keerrrazy on the 9/10th...... Will have popcorn and refreshments waiting lol

0 Likes
JackL23
First Poster
Options

I Just spoke to a three Ireland rep online:

Thanks, I can see the order was placed for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Grey for 27/02/2020

Priyanka

at 13:07, Mar 5:

I see that the order is out of stock now

Priyanka

at 13:07, Mar 5:

When the order was placed the stock was available, but while it was being processed the stock levels may have dropped, due to the popularity of that model.

You’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as it’s shipped.

0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Who knows I just tried asking about getting it quicker if I paid. They said no as first batch deliveries are on the 10th. So I'll just wait until the 10th now lol. I got the point Samsung cheers

Out of interest..I'm assuming with the buds we order from the app once we have the phone

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@Ark7755 wrote:

Who knows I just tried asking about getting it quicker if I paid. They said no as first batch deliveries are on the 10th. So I'll just wait until the 10th now lol. I got the point Samsung cheers

Out of interest..I'm assuming with the buds we order from the app once we have the phone

Yeah once u receive the phone if i remember correctly you have to go to the Samsung members app an claim them , could be wrong am sure I done that tho when I got the s10+ took about 2+ months for the buds to come tho so hopefully it's not that long of a wait for the buds+ 

Lembo
Navigator
Options

Yeah, took mine 3 weeks but I'm guessing this time next week there be a huge thread on it. 😁

stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
Yeah definitely be interesting to see if they have a good stock in this year of the buds+ because that was the problem last year as far as what I got told they was struggling on stock of the buds which why they was a long wait time for them
0 Likes