Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 06:15 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I believe that they will be dispatched Sunday from the main distribution centre to the local depot. These will be collected Monday for delivery. 

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options

They will be injected into the delivery networks on Sunday night for delivery Monday. :winking-face:

0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

I don't know mate.

I spoke to customer services and mine is a first batch order. Told it's being sent Monday for Tuesday.

Either way not long

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

When you originally preordered which date did it give you? The Monday or Tuesday?

as I picked the Monday date and paid extra for delivery. Really hoping it comes on Monday as I have had to book day off work 

0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

On my confirmation email it says by the 8th but customer services twice have said it's being sent on the 9th.

It's only twice as I asked them if the UK was going to be lucky like the u.s are..the answer was no and it'll be here on Tuesday lol.

I'd just check with them on live chat etc

0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

That being said I didn't pay the extra for delivery so who knows

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

I have just spoken to live chat and my phone is being delivered Monday morning :smiling-face:

Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Happy days.

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

"Happy days " What's that mine?

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Well happy days someone's getting it monday

0 Likes