Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 03:03 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options

Mine is being delivered today. Received an email from yodel informing it will be delivered by 8pm. My status on the claims page still shows 'processed' though.

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
In Ireland but mine are being delivered today Samsung sent me the tracking code last night for yodel, didn't even think we had yodel in Ireland but they have international partners so looks like I'm getting mine today, will post updates when get them
0 Likes
Zee-ali1
Journeyman
Options
Mine have just been delivered by yodel didn't receive no confirmation nothing. Manchester
0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Happy6 wrote:
In Ireland but mine are being delivered today Samsung sent me the tracking code last night for yodel, didn't even think we had yodel in Ireland but they have international partners so looks like I'm getting mine today, will post updates when get them

Mine arrived earlier. Yodel pass them on to Fastway and Fastway to you. I'm noticing a good improvement,

on last years original Buds.

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

Got my galaxy buds today from fastway in Ireland, validated 12th March so much faster this year 

0 Likes
UrAvgCreep
Explorer
Options

Mine show as "delivered" from Yodel. I didn't receive anything. Contacted Yodel and they said it has been returned back to sender.  Contacted Samsung and they're ignoring my emails.. hmm..

MrBudgie
Student
Options

Received my tracking number for mine from yodel, didn't deliver must of been out instead of leaving a card they marked tracking down as return to sender as not at address any longer. Yodel really is the worst.

0 Likes
MrBudgie
Student
Options

@UrAvgCreep wrote:

Mine show as "delivered" from Yodel. I didn't receive anything. Contacted Yodel and they said it has been returned back to sender.  Contacted Samsung and they're ignoring my emails.. hmm..

Was going to post same thing,  any luck

0 Likes
aerach71
Journeyman
Options

Yodel have had mine "at depot" since March 24th and it's impossible to get in contact with them. Had never heard of Yodel until this, I can see why now. 

0 Likes
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options

Same here. 

Mine says at depot and should have arrived last week, got in touch with Yodel through webchat and they said we think your label has been damaged so we will investigate further. 

0 Likes