Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 12:25 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
Dames
Journeyman
Options

I received  my S20+ from 3 Ireland yesterday. I have tried to claim the ear buds through the Samsung Members app and this is all I getScreenshot_20200311-083917_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

Got my ultra yesterday, when I opened the members app the free buds banner popped up straight away, process was simple and 4hrs later i was approved. just a shame they are white. 

0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Was instant for me 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Screenshot_20200311-122353_Messages.jpg

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

@Nially wrote:

Got my ultra yesterday, when I opened the members app the free buds banner popped up straight away, process was simple and 4hrs later i was approved. just a shame they are white. 

Yeah, people tried asking Samsung last year if they could exchange for other colours with no luck. 

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

think u need to be in UK or have purchased from UK 

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@London2tim wrote:

think u need to be in UK or have purchased from UK 

Ireland and the UK.

0 Likes
Davemac
First Poster
Options
I'm same , won't allow me to claim
0 Likes
marrila
Pioneer
Options

I made my claim this afternoon,  and this evening received confirmation my claim had been validated and I would receive buds within 45 days. Hoping they ship early.

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes
Davemac
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to sort

0 Likes