Support

Open search

camera lens

Highlighted
Hi has any body on here replaced their rear camera lens ive smashed mine some how, is it as simple as warming it up and removing it, ive bought a new glass just want know if its possible do my self 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Voyager
very hard you will have to remove the back glass first then get to the camera which are all attached to the board its just not worth the risk of ruining your phone and then have in mind it won't be water proof anymore just bite the bullet and send it in for a repair.
Highlighted

@beanyp: If you have damaged the rear camera lens of your device then I don't recommend attempting a repair/replacement yourself, as this will void your warranty, and may lead to further complications. With this in mind, please reach out to our Help Desk, details of which can be found via the link below, where an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange a repair. Please be aware that physical damage is not covered by the standard warranty, therefore a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Highlighted
dont even know how its happened as ive got a case on it its strange
Highlighted
I'm not gonna say you haven't dropped it or it has cracked on its own but you're the 5th post I have seen saying it has cracked for no reason.
Highlighted
not dropped it ever
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

That's a design fault by Samsung and is known by the users as well as internally.

Also, Samsung strengthened the glass of the Note20 Ultra compared to S20 Ultra, by removing the microphone hole in the glass and putting it into the frame.

So it's a structural thingy.

If Samsung would want me to pay it, I'd not accept.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

Highlighted
getting messed about at the moment with Samsung, trying get it repaired on the warranty but they keep playing the long game
Top Liked Authors