Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Freezing

(Topic created on: 24-08-2020 07:57 AM)
JS05
Apprentice
Options

Just updated Pokemon Go (AR Game) to latest version. Freezes every time as soon as game opens. Game was fine before update. No reports of others having same issue with app so assuming its the phone.

Please help - it keeps my son occupied.

42 REPLIES 42
Storm82
First Poster
Options

SOLUTION...

If you still having issues. you need tk instal the Google Play AR Services for the AR funtion to work.

0 Likes
Paulgardiner
First Poster
Options

I'm in UK Samsung android phone SMA260G model i know sniggering all round but it did do me fine but it kicks me out of the app and returns me to home screen ive tried everything i can think or had suggested clearing cache uninstalling reinstalled going through browser same result help pls

0 Likes
matt88jarvis88
First Poster
Options
Is this one specific app? I had an issue with one app doing this and it was not the phone at fault it was the app that was unable to run at the speed the phone required and so the app would close with out warning and would never load correctly. The app was updated about 2 months after I got the phone and works as it should now. hopefully if it is just the one app you can either find a substitute, possibly check for update or message the app creators to alert them to the issue. I hope this helps paul
0 Likes