Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Freezing

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 10:22 AM)
JS05
Apprentice
Options

Just updated Pokemon Go (AR Game) to latest version. Freezes every time as soon as game opens. Game was fine before update. No reports of others having same issue with app so assuming its the phone.

Please help - it keeps my son occupied.

42 REPLIES 42
Niggueh
First Poster
Options
Yea it's really disappointing, idk I figured out that the game runs if you catch a Pokemon, means when you start it and a Pokemon is next to you, you can catch it and as long as your in this process, everything is fine. But a few seconds after you finish that it freezes, so this is only a way to use the game for like 30 secs...
0 Likes
StoneManACE007
First Poster
Options

New pokemon go update realised and its fixed and working again yay 

0 Likes
Matts20
First Poster
Options

where are you? I'm in the UK and there's no update here and its still freezing as soon as I load the game, cheers bud

0 Likes
StoneManACE007
First Poster
Options
Im in aus at moment
0 Likes
Matts20
First Poster
Options

No update in the UK as yet but I have found an update from a different site, I have no experience in working out if it is safe from this site but I did temporarily download and install and it is a fully working pokemon go app on the S20 ultra. If you have the ability to test the security of this app I would be massively grateful. Address below.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-173-2-release/pokemon-go-0-173-2-a...

0 Likes
CosyDaddy
First Poster
Options

Guys, 

Samsung Store now has an update (0.173.2-S) that works fine on the Xynos S20 Ultra. 

0 Likes
JS05
Apprentice
Options

New update has sorted the problem!!

0 Likes
Niggueh
First Poster
Options
In German we would call this ehrenhaft
0 Likes
Ramn_Ultra
First Poster
Options

Still the same problem in Sweden, WTF!

0 Likes
Storm82
First Poster
Options

hi. i am using the Galaxy A30S model with android 10 on. my AR mode was working perfectly till after i did a factory reset. now it freezes jut before the game goes into camera mode. 

tried everything.

0 Likes