Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Freezing

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 06:07 PM)
JS05
Apprentice
Options

Just updated Pokemon Go (AR Game) to latest version. Freezes every time as soon as game opens. Game was fine before update. No reports of others having same issue with app so assuming its the phone.

Please help - it keeps my son occupied.

42 REPLIES 42
LuisBeltranP
First Poster
Options

does not works

0 Likes
StoneManACE007
First Poster
Options

constant frezing still not resolved 

0 Likes
limke
First Poster
Options

@Whiskeysilver wrote:

@oinktivoli wrote:

This issue has not been fixed. 

Not on my S20 Ulta either

Not on my S20+ either. Version  0.196.3 now do a force update. Cache cleared, reinstall, change resolution and reset didn't work either. I think it's probably specific to the S20s.

0 Likes
JS05
Apprentice
Options

It is all Samsung S20's. It has been reported to Niantic who say they're investigating the problem. The previous version of PoGo worked fine but now fir some reason Niantic have forced the new version.

0 Likes
GeC
First Poster
Options

This is the same for me I can't load the older version of the game and I can't work out how to change settings on my phone to allow it 

0 Likes
JS05
Apprentice
Options

It is possible to load the previous version and you were able to play using it. Now they have forced the update so if you load the older version it tells you to update to continue.

Basically we've just got to wait on Niantic fixing the problem.

0 Likes
Elemental_Billy
First Poster
Options

So, is there a way to fix this?

0 Likes
Elemental_Billy
First Poster
Options

doesn't work like that

0 Likes
JS05
Apprentice
Options

I haven't seen or heard of anyone who's found a way round it. Got to wait on Niantic sorting it out.

0 Likes
Prudhvi
Apprentice
Options

S20 plus freezes on Pokemon Go after  software update on S20 plus, working fine on S9plus.  Is any one have same issues 

0 Likes