Support

Open search

12 GB of RAM in all markets or not?

Highlighted
Helping Hand

I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that I've heard reviewers and everyone from USA get's 12 GB of RAM and Snapdragon 865 (on S20, S20+, S20 Ultra) ,but EU and others get 8 GB and Exynoss (S20 8GB RAM, S20+ 8,S20 ULTRA 12GB RAM).

 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
New Member

Can confirm. Have a European S20+ just arrive and im extremely dissapointed. 8Gb ram.

Highlighted

ok lets settle this

the s20+ and s20 ultra ONLY come in 12GB (or 16GB for some ultra)

 

the s20 regular comes in 8GB for the 4g ONLY and in 12MB for 5G 

 

so please be careful when u place your orders that you select the 5g devices or else ....

Highlighted
S20+ and S20 Ultra DONT come in only 12gb. I HAVE A 8GB ONE IN FRONT OF ME RN. In europe markets, the only option is 8gb. No matter your storage etc.
Highlighted
Navigator

UK model here 16gb RAM Ultra 512gb storage 

Highlighted

@TomKamin wrote:
S20+ and S20 Ultra DONT come in only 12gb. I HAVE A 8GB ONE IN FRONT OF ME RN. In europe markets, the only option is 8gb. No matter your storage etc.


thats not true

 

i have a s20+ black in my hand 12GB

 

the 4g variants will come in 8gb - but im not sure if thats the case also for the s plus and ultra 

 

eitherway it seems you have a 4g unit

 

all 5g units come in 12GB (or 16GB on ultra)

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@Adem0 wrote:

I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that I've heard reviewers and everyone from USA get's 12 GB of RAM and Snapdragon 865 (on S20, S20+, S20 Ultra) ,but EU and others get 8 GB and Exynoss (S20 8GB RAM, S20+ 8,S20 ULTRA 12GB RAM).

 


I have a s20 Ultra 128GB with 12GB Ram, mine was ordered from Samsung Ireland 🇮🇪. Screenshot_20200312-175155_Device care.jpg

 

 

Highlighted

S20 ultra should have 16 RAM, you have the Exyon version im affraid

Highlighted

@Manny182 wrote:

S20 ultra should have 16 RAM, you have the Exyon version im affraid


??? I know I have the Exynos version. There's a 12GB RAM(128GB) version or a 16GB RAM(516GB) Ultra version.

Top Liked Authors