Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling s10 plus

(Topic created on: 27-06-2019 10:49 PM)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options

I have just upgraded from s8 plus to s10 plus on the s8 plus I had wifi calling fine on unlocked phone

Now with s10 plus same sim and same unlocked I don't see wifi calling in the menus.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

It's carrier dependent and due to being unlocked, even though wifi calling is capable on the device, apparently the network carrier isn't enabling it for whatever reason. I suggest you call on the Tele and question them why it's not active. I have been through this before and ended up with non wifi calling on a carrier. Please call carrier. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Starone
Pathfinder
Options

Look at that because it was an upgrade they switch wifi calling off and you have to go turn it back on why not leave the settings as they were

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

It's carrier dependent and due to being unlocked, even though wifi calling is capable on the device, apparently the network carrier isn't enabling it for whatever reason. I suggest you call on the Tele and question them why it's not active. I have been through this before and ended up with non wifi calling on a carrier. Please call carrier. 

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options

Was working fine on s8 plus sim moved to new s10 plus now not working.

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Starone wrote:

Was working fine on s8 plus sim moved to new s10 plus now not working.

call carrier please as they enable it on your device features.

cheers.

Solution
Starone
Pathfinder
Options

Look at that because it was an upgrade they switch wifi calling off and you have to go turn it back on why not leave the settings as they were

Starone
Pathfinder
Options

After switching wifi calling back on at the my o2 website after the upgrade and a reboot of phone today there is wifi calling back and working

euroslam
First Poster
Options

reboot it after reboot not work then reset mobile then it will work properly

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Starone wrote:

After switching wifi calling back on at the my o2 website after the upgrade and a reboot of phone today there is wifi calling back and working

CONGRATULATION'S on the success.

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes