Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIBER big BUG!

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 04:52 PM)
Venom7000
Voyager
Options

Ocationally I get a Viber call where I only hear the ringtone. But nothing on display. No name, notification....the screen is blank, just the ringtone. I CANT ANSWER THE CALL OR EVEN DECLINE IT. No call screen!

I get in to the viber app it just acts as if nothing new is happening. I can enter chats, settings while there is someone obviously calling me.

After 2 minutes I will simply get missed call in the call log.

0 Likes
Go to solution
25 REPLIES 25
silent_1
Apprentice
Options

Apparently nor Viber or Samsung are doing anything about it. I think i will ditch Samsung, have other issues as well with s10e, not a good phone at all.

0 Likes
Nicci
Student
Options

Yes. Been  happening for months.  Very annoying. 

Ricky_F
First Poster
Options
Yup still the same issue using samsunf S10. I really regret getting the phone...
0 Likes
Ivanice
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I had the same issue after updating my phone and I used the fix I found on YouTube: How to fix Viber app not working problem Solved by 1Milliom Ideas and it worked. Give it a try.

0 Likes
aszucs
Student
Options

Yes, I have the same bug. Usually, it occurs if the device screen is locked while an incoming call is ringing. After I unlock the screen, no UI, only the launcher is running. The Viber is ringing, but I cannot answer the incoming call. I find but not found any Viber activity in the background. This issue is reproducible easy.

0 Likes
Venom7000
Voyager
Options

I can 100% confirm that this will happen to me if I am watching a video while someone was calling me. 
So watching Youtube and someone calls me. Will produce this bug. Happened to me yesterday.

0 Likes
bodien
Student
Options

Yes , I have got this problems for months with galaxy note 9 .:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
Venom7000
Voyager
Options
I dont have this problem with WhatsApp. So this must be Viber issue then vs the Android/Samsung OS?
God I miss my old 6s iPhone
0 Likes
Solution
Hornelson72
Apprentice
Options

You need to go to 

- settings 

- app permission 

- viber 

- see all viber permissions 

- allow call logs access