Support

Open search

updated software this morning now unable to make or receive calls S10

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I updated phone this morning after receiving a prompt and now my S10+ will not make or receive phone calls. Any suggestions as I have tried turning off and rebooting also tried in safe mode to see if any apps my be causing issue but still no joy.

I understand from Google search that once installed you cannot reverse an update.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mastermind

Few quick steps before doing a hard reset.

Go into settings, advanced, reset, reset wireless settings (you will have to repair your wireless devices and wifi).

Turn the phone of. Press byxby key and volume up, keep them pressed while oressing the power button. Do not release till you are in recovery.

From there select wipe cache partition and select power off device after that. Extract the sim card and check if it is clean, then re insert it and turn on the device.

If it still not cannot receive calls backup your data and go back into recovery and perform the hard reset option which will erase all data but should solve

Archer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Mastermind

Few quick steps before doing a hard reset.

Go into settings, advanced, reset, reset wireless settings (you will have to repair your wireless devices and wifi).

Turn the phone of. Press byxby key and volume up, keep them pressed while oressing the power button. Do not release till you are in recovery.

From there select wipe cache partition and select power off device after that. Extract the sim card and check if it is clean, then re insert it and turn on the device.

If it still not cannot receive calls backup your data and go back into recovery and perform the hard reset option which will erase all data but should solve

Archer

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors