!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

UI 2.5 update UK

Highlighted
Hi 

I have a s10+ but have yet to receive the latest update. If I haven't recieved it yet does that mean its not available for my phone.  I have noticed other s10+ owners saying they have had the download.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Observer
It did come out, I know 2 S10 owners, one with S10 and the other with S10+. They both have UI 2.5. Try re-updating or restarting phone. Make sure you have wifi connection or it may be already updated.
Highlighted
Also it depends on where the phone was purchased from; if it was from another country it may come later.
Highlighted
I got my phone from 02 on contract. everytime I try to update i get the attached saying its upto date. Is it only available for the 5g phones as mine is 4g could that be the reason.
Highlighted
Back for More
I have the s10 and I have got the update on 4g but there's a bug in it when u call someone there is no ring tone its silent until someone answers
Highlighted
Apprentice
Hi brumjovi, I have a post just like yours but for the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. There are many of us in that post too so are still waiting for the September security patch and the OneUi tube updated from 2.1 to 2.5. When I was reading on the Sammobile website who was getting it, and I definitely saw the s10+ and I'm 100% positive your phone is getting the One UI 2.5 update too........Good Luck bud
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

The One Ui 2.5 update will come for the S10 and S10 Plus,  however will  not roll out to all Devices at the same time.  It can be depedent on model, region and wireless service provider.  I am one who also has for the S10 4G.

There is a Device tracker on this site:  https://piunikaweb.com/2020/09/14/samsung-one-ui-2-5-update-tracker/ 

Highlighted
Smooth Operator
its out in Ireland since the 10th on the s10 I have it
Top Liked Authors