Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 05:52 PM)
Amyylouisexo
Apprentice
Options

Hey! 

I live in Ireland and opted to trade in my s8 for the s10. I was sure it said they would send me a box to return the phone in, but i never received it and also cant find info in emails or online. Does anyone know how i go about sending my phone to them?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

You will get the box in a few days

Amyylouisexo
Apprentice
Options

Ahh, i see! Thank you!

0 Likes
Marcusdr
Pioneer
Options

Hi. I have also traded in an old device. There is very little clear information about the return of the old device. The original order confirmation advised that the old device should be returned within 7 days of receipt of new device. After spending over 30 minutes with Samsung Live chat this appears to be incorrect. 

This was one of his responses.

"What I meant is that, within 7 to 10 days after you receive your device, this envelope should be sent to you by MTR. If this not happens, you may contact them using this number 0333 207 9676 so that you can request for another returns package and to be informed with the situation."

I got the impression he did not totally understand that it would be impossible to return the device within 7 days of receipt of the new one if this was the policy. I will certainly be trying to contact this company tomorrow to see what they have to say.

THEQMAN
Journeyman
Options

So Samsung sends the packaging themselves, then why have some people said they receive a FedEx label as an email to be used for sending the item?

0 Likes