Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in - return pack not arrived yet?

(Topic created on: 23-03-2019 07:14 PM)
nds1920
Apprentice
Options

My S10+ was delivered on the 8th March yet there is no trace of any bag or package to send the old device back. Anyone else in the same situation? I used the Live Chat function and they advised it would take up to 7 days from when you receive the device. It's been 7 days already; 

I also contacted Samsung on Facebook and they advised me to call Samsung Shop, which I did and they sent me the details to contact MTR, which I did. Waiting on a response but I guess it will be late next week before I hear back.

I wouldn't worry too much, but I don't want to end up losing the trade-in evaluation and having to pay the difference for their own fault. 

13 REPLIES 13
Ducky22
Journeyman
Options
Got mine today as well this is the 15th day but they tell me that I've now got 7 days to return my old phone
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options

I had my phone on 8th,only got return pack yesterday after ringing them. Then I got 2 packs.

There is only one return label in there now, the free one

0 Likes
Buck2Basics
First Poster
Options

I've just had a similar incident as I'm sending an S9+ back in 'part-exchange' for the new S22 Ultra I've just bought. Everything else arrived - new phone, self adhesive postage label, the phone case I ordered but no postage bag. 

The guidance states: "Place the box into the postage bag provided, wrap and securely seal." Difficult when there's no postage bag.

I'm reluctant to bag it up in anything other than anything 'official' from Samsung especially given they state on their instructions booklet, " "Please remember that shipping your device to us is your responsibility" but I would have hoped this would be in a postage bag issued by themselves. 

I've emailed samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk and hope they get back to me as I don't want to incur any penalty in late returns being it would be due to them not providing me the necessary packaging. 

Hopefully, I'll hear from them soon enough

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Buck2Basics: I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your pre-paid packaging to return your Galaxy S9+ to the Trade In Team. Please be advised that the correct contact email is help@tradeinresponse.co.uk therefore please reach out to the team via the address above, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes