Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still haven't got any refund after almost 2 months

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 12:06 PM)
Raywat
First Poster
Options

Can someone tell me what's going on 

I bought S10 in Aug ( first time using android after 10 years of iPhone ). Love it but think battery is too horrible so decide to return and get S10+ instead.

The return device arrive their warehouse. 2 weeks past and got email saying they sending replacement! And the device is already on its way to my address so I called and ask them to recall delivery as I want refund not replacement..

Order got recall and I saw it arrive their warehouse. No news no refund. Call again they say they will raise as priority.

2 weeks pass nothing  Call again they said refund was made on 9 sep . OK I wait  

Again no news  So I call. They said they will raise as priority. 

Another week pass. No news. I call their phone  Send them email  Even send email to ceo.  No news until now. And it is almost 2 months.

Im basically paying Samsung for nothing.  Dear Samsung it is 1000 pounds device if you really my money please just tell me. I will give you.. I love your phone but you staff and support is beyond disgusting. I heard from people to avoid Samsung but I don't believe them cause everyone got bad reputation. But man , I didnt expect this to happen to me. 

My order number is UK0506657960

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As far as I'm aware @Raywat  you will need to continue to pursue this with the Online Shop Team.

When Samsung said they had raised the refund on the 9th did you speak with your Bank to check ?

There may also be an online complaint form if you Google Search.

This definitely sounds like a mix up on what you wanted to happen with your choice if device as it sounds like Samsung thought it was initially a faulty phone as they were arranging to send out a replacement.

Someone at Samsung Online Shop needs to own this to resolution.

As you bought this online did you used a Bank  card  ? If so then your own Bank could be brought in by you to help get a refund.

If payment was made by other means such as PayPal then you could raise a dispute.

At the end of the day Samsung have communicated with you and realised the mix up so really they should be issuing a refund without you having to bring in other companies to acquire said refund @Raywat 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
doesitmatter
Voyager
Options

@Raywat wrote:

Can someone tell me what's going on 

I bought S10 in Aug ( first time using android after 10 years of iPhone ). Love it but think battery is too horrible so decide to return and get S10+ instead.

The return device arrive their warehouse. 2 weeks past and got email saying they sending replacement! And the device is already on its way to my address so I called and ask them to recall delivery as I want refund not replacement..

Order got recall and I saw it arrive their warehouse. No news no refund. Call again they say they will raise as priority.

2 weeks pass nothing  Call again they said refund was made on 9 sep . OK I wait  

Again no news  So I call. They said they will raise as priority. 

Another week pass. No news. I call their phone  Send them email  Even send email to ceo.  No news until now. And it is almost 2 months.

Im basically paying Samsung for nothing.  Dear Samsung it is 1000 pounds device if you really my money please just tell me. I will give you.. I love your phone but you staff and support is beyond disgusting. I heard from people to avoid Samsung but I don't believe them cause everyone got bad reputation. But man , I didnt expect this to happen to me. 

My order number is UK0506657960

Seriously... Just do a chargeback and call it a day..... nobody is going to respond to your novel from Samsung

0 Likes
Eneko10
First Poster
Options

I have waited 10 months and haven't received my refund. Have spent over 120 hours on phone with customer service and refund department. Every two weeks they issue me a new ticket number then when I call about it it is always canceled. Nobody can explain what is happening and every time they say it's elevated to case management and they will call me back. Since August when I initiated the refund, Samsung has not called or emailed me a single time. It is pretty clear they have no intention of ever giving the refund for my laptop. 
For those experiencing similar issues like this post, I recommend two things. First is filing a Better Business Bureau formal complaint. This will incentivize Samsung to take these fraudulent cases seriously. The other thing I highly recommend is filing a small claims court appeal. This paperwork is available at most county courthouses. I tried to hire a normal lawyer, but unfortunately they are too expensive to make it worth recuperating the $1400 Samsung owes me. With the small claims court, Samsung is required to appear in court and if they fail to appear (which is almost guaranteed) then there is a trial and the court will subpoena them with the amount they owe. Somehow it's easier to sue a corporation like this than just have them refund customers. Ten months is far too long for a huge corporation to lie, make excuses, and be negligent about a simple refund case. Absolutely unacceptable and fraudulent. 

T840084
First Poster
Options

Hi. I see that it's two years ago that you experienced this horrible service. 

It's 2021 and I'm going through the same thing. It's been 1 month and I'm yet to receive my money back or a reply to any of my emails or not 1 phone call back. 

The worse part was that I only cancelled an order online so it's not like they sent the product to me. 

I'm in Australia and today I have contact the ACCC to investigate and issue Samsung Australia with a please explain and potential legal action. 

0 Likes
T840084
First Poster
Options

That is ridiculous. What ended up happening?

0 Likes
GarridoElite
Apprentice
Options

Well, to add! It's 2022 and I'm also experiencing the same thing.

I got a replacement for a monitor but then the replacement panel was also faulty so I sent it back for a refund.

after 4 months of calls and conversations, I finally got someone saying they are going to raise the refund but still a month later, not done. I asked what was happening but now I just get an automated "We're coming to collect your monitor, please package the product...." type of email.

It's really frustrating and I feel really backed into a corner and unable to do anything!

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GarridoElite 

If you paid by card etc then have a word with your Banks Customer Services who maybe able to extradite a refund for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Maria1981
First Poster
Options

2022 also in the UK! S22 paid in full. Sent with DPD, an empty and opened from the side box! After 6 weeks they tell me their internal team who cannot be contacted by the phone and who have not called me back despite supposed requests by the sales customer services, have decided all was packed correctly and all but accused me of fibbing about not having the phone. They have basically robbed my of £500 and are accusing me of being the thief! Appalling customer service and I will never buy a Samsung product ever again.  

0 Likes
jd48
Student
Options

Im having the same happen to me, no refund for a washing machine, just sent round and round in circles giving me new ticket numbers. Appalling and surely illegal?! 

0 Likes