Support

Open search

spotify

Highlighted
Observer
Why does my samsung s10 say that it is not compatible with Spotify i can't literally download it
  • OS

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

That's a conundrum @Bear778 

I'm not aware of any country stopping Spotify being downloaded.

Is spotify showing in your myapps in your Playstore at all ?

What version of Spotify are you attempting to download from the Playstore.

Mine is 

Screenshot_20200906-055341_Settings.jpg

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
Observer
Have a look spotify does not work in some countries bruhh
Highlighted
Observer
Ay'e and yeah it's in Google play store and I'm attempting to get the latest one how b'out you sortta send me its link the one you have
Highlighted
First Poster

I know one way can listen Spotify music without Spotify app.you can download tracks and playlists from Spotify directly by using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter then connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 to the computer via USB cable. Just transfer all Spotify music to your Samsung Galaxy S10.

Highlighted
First Poster

If Spotify is not available in the country you are currently live in, try using a VPN maybe? Or you can use a Spotify song downloader to help you get music on your Samsung phone. It does not require a Spotify premium account.

Highlighted
Observer
@purplerain0330 I tried using a vpn and it didn't work it said Spotify cannot work with current vpn settings
Highlighted
Well there's *****s will do anything they can to stay in power revaluations begins
Highlighted
it's all to do with binary reincarnation ie a massive ***** up of lazy ***** selling all our old data on the stock market
Highlighted
bit coin is just data downloaded by the 5 harps in America
Top Liked Authors